Another delicious recipe coming your way! If you can’t tell, I am a lover of all things breakfast foods…I mean it is a fact that breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
This recipe honestly came together due to the simple fact that I was trying to hit my macros of protein/fat and limit carbs as much as possible. It is quick, yummy, and quite filling!
Eggs and egg whites are a great source of protein! Not only do they contain a great ratio of our essential amino acids, but they also pack quite a punch when it comes to vitamins and minerals. Good quality fats are essential to the diet, regardless of what your goals may be. The egg yolk and the avocado in the guacamole provide those needed omegas; avocados also contain a good amount of vitamins as well.
A wholesome, nutrient- and protein-dense breakfast at your service!
- Sliced mushrooms
- 150 g egg whites
- 1 egg
- Single serving packet of guacamole
- Saute mushrooms and spinach until spinach is wilted; transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Respray pan and pour in egg whites; pour spinach and mushrooms back into the pan.
- Scramble until cooked; transfer to a bowl; top this with packet of guacamole
- Re-spray pan and fry the egg until done (I like my yolk runny)
- Top scramble with fried egg and top with any desired condiments
Let me know what you think if you decide to try it and if you add any other yummy ingredient into the mix 🙂